Hi
Can anyone tell me, does the sea venture experience have to be pre booked
or can this be done at check in on the day

many thanks
Neil
15 days and counting :)

christhear
05-09-2011, 18:21
I don't know the answer to your question but having just been to DC and seen what is involved in this it does seem quite expensive to me. In my opinion you can get as good a view of the sharks from the snorkelling area as you can from the sea-venture area.

sammibabe
05-09-2011, 20:39
I did this and booked on the day - it was fantastic, enjoyed every minute and would definately do it again. There were only 3 in my group (11ish) but saw a group later in the day and there was about 8. The sharks was only a tiny part of it (very minor). Lots of fish, fed fish, held a starfish and just walking in the suit was fun. The guys doing it were great fun and you are given an underwater digital camera to take pics (buy the cd if you want to but I took so many it was worth it!) and they take some of you too that also go on the cd. Birthday present for me but it was awesome.

rmns
06-09-2011, 15:03
Thanks for the info
Confirmed with family we shall book it on the day, We love DC and this will be a new treat for us! :)

sammibabe
06-09-2011, 15:40
Thanks for the info
Confirmed with family we shall book it on the day, We love DC and this will be a new treat for us! :)
I said suit but it was helmet. Had to rush to put wetsuit on as I wasn't told that on booking - you have to wear the full wetsuit as you will get cold otherwise. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did [:)]