PDA

View Full Version : up to date weather forcast!

donny
11-08-2011, 11:22
to anyone who is out there now (lucky things!!) whats the weather like ? i have a kissimmee weather chart on my home page comp and every day looks really wet !

CERICROWLEY
11-08-2011, 12:48
At this time of year, the forecast always puts in at least 20-30% chance of rain. just due to the season. Beginning of July through to end of July was pretty warm and dry, the very odd occasion was stormy, and when it rains it rains, but for about an hour and all fine.

sammibabe
11-08-2011, 13:24
At this time of year, the forecast always puts in at least 20-30% chance of rain. just due to the season. Beginning of July through to end of July was pretty warm and dry, the very odd occasion was stormy, and when it rains it rains, but for about an hour and all fine.

Hope it stays like that [msncool]

Dads_Taxi
11-08-2011, 19:30
Donny, I also have Kissimmee weather on my iGoogle homepage, and I'd been wondering exactly the same thing! Thank's for asking (and thanks for the reply Ceri)

carolmc
11-08-2011, 20:36
It is fab today - but very very hot .....over 110 on our pool deck right now. Yesterday it rained most of the day but looks fine over the coming weekend

dawn
12-08-2011, 02:05
Had a gorgeous day at Typhoon Lagoon today - sunshine all day, very hot!

DisneyPrincess
14-08-2011, 09:05
Wish it was as glorious in blighty - summer is non existant at the mo!

wrpac00
14-08-2011, 22:37
I am afraid these forecast are a bit of a waste of time as they change all the time. The blanket forecast for the next week is 94-95 every day with a 40% chance of rain. Its 6-40pm now and we had a 15min shower at 2-45.

villalover59
15-08-2011, 02:45
Donny we have been here for a month and we go home tomorrow......it's been very very hot! We did have heavy rain for 2 full days last week but the rest of the time we have had patchy afternoon storms, some days they start early and some days later. Over all it's been pretty typical for July and August, we have been coming here for over 20 years and you get some years wetter than others. I have a pretty good tan so it can't have been that bad!

DisneyPrincess
16-08-2011, 15:36
I could cope with a few thunder storms for some time in Florida methinks ;)

wrpac00
16-08-2011, 22:01
Donny we have been here for a month and we go home tomorrow......it's been very very hot! We did have heavy rain for 2 full days last week but the rest of the time we have had patchy afternoon storms, some days they start early and some days later. Over all it's been pretty typical for July and August, we have been coming here for over 20 years and you get some years wetter than others. I have a pretty good tan so it can't have been that bad!

I have been here 11 weeks. The two days I think you are talking about were not heavy (FLORIDA RAIN) rain it was more like good old English rain.

villalover59
17-08-2011, 21:02
I have been here 11 weeks. The two days I think you are talking about were not heavy (FLORIDA RAIN) rain it was more like good old English rain.

Very true Paul, it did remind me of English rain, all day grey and constant rain and like you say not heavy Florida rain!

wrpac00
18-08-2011, 22:25
Very true Paul, it did remind me of English rain, all day grey and constant rain and like you say not heavy Florida rain!

That was a depressing day, poor weather and reminded me of English weather.

mexico
19-08-2011, 07:26
BAD WEATHER!!!!! Did no one explain the rules to it!!!! Florida- blue skies and sunshine!!! Britain -grey skies and rain! Someone better explain that to mr weather before we arrive in October!!! Lol!!! Never mind I bet it's still better than the uk!!!
Pauline

Jill
19-08-2011, 08:55
Well I am sure the weather, even with some rain, was better than the UK. It was not at all nice yesterday with no play in the final test after lunch due to bad weather, Dorset had 2.5" of rain in a couple hours which was more than the total amount of rainfall for August and the temperature was dismal as well no temps for us in the 80's +

villalover59
19-08-2011, 12:10
BAD WEATHER!!!!! Did no one explain the rules to it!!!! Florida- blue skies and sunshine!!! Britain -grey skies and rain! Someone better explain that to mr weather before we arrive in October!!! Lol!!! Never mind I bet it's still better than the uk!!!
Pauline

Pauline don't worry, October is a great month for weather, we only had those 2 bad days out of 31 so excellent in terms of sunny days, temps were way up into high 90's with heat index made it feel well well into 100's - blooming freezing back here in comparison!

Lesley S
19-08-2011, 12:45
It was great all day yesterday, but then the weather changed last night about 7 ....thunderstorms, heavy rain, lightning..heavy rain!!! It last for hours, at least this morning, blue skies...and warm again.