chrisj
05-02-2004, 16:38
Wonder if anyone knows the price of a days entrance to Epcot and MK
as we only want to visit those 2 Disney parks this year,

All I can find is Prices for Hopper's.

Chris

tinkerbell
05-02-2004, 16:41
Hi Chris, when I was there at xmas, it was $52 plus tax for a days entry into one park. But I think there have been price increases since then, I'm sure somebody else will correct me!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
05-02-2004, 17:19
Tink is correct - about $55 including tax if I recall correctly.

chrisj
05-02-2004, 17:37
Thanks Tink and John/Sarah

Just working out now if its worth the extra for a hopper. Oh well the wife can
decide ive got a headache now
:D

imported_admin
05-02-2004, 17:49
You cannot get one day hoppers - the one day tickets are for the park you first use them in only - we tried with my sister when she was over at Christmas in vain.

chrisj
05-02-2004, 18:04
Sorry Admin

What im trying to do is see if its worth buying a 4 day disney hopper rather than 2 single
days to Epcot and MK, These are the 2 parks we want to revisit. So if we buy the Hopper I
need to schedule in 2 visits to each.

Were also thinking about the 4 or 5 park flex ticket. Its all just being planned at the moment
and likely to change anyway. Thanks for the reply

Harmony
05-02-2004, 19:13
Hi Chris,

I think I'm right in saying that the Hoppers do not go out of date. So if you only use them on two days you can use the others the next time you are there. We used only 2 days from our 4 day hopper and expect to use the other dates when we go out in April.

Jeff

chrisj
05-02-2004, 19:21
Hi Jeff

Thats right, so wer'e more than likely going to go for the Hopper tickets, that way you
dont have to queue to buy them, also it means we have the option of a repeat visit to
the parks if we want to, or keep the days as you suggest for a future visit