PDA

View Full Version : How to get concert tickets?

BIGEYE
18-07-2011, 17:24
Adele is performing at the Hard Rock Cafe, Orlando on 13 October 2011. I will be travelling with my family to Orlando from the UK on 12 October 2011 and under pressure to get tickets for this performance. Unfortunately we will still be in the UK when tickets go on sale on 22 July. Is there any way I can purchase five tickets for the Reserved Lower Balcony & Tables whilst in the UK, as it states on the website that these tickets are only available for purchase through the Hard Rock Live box office. Our villa management company won't help.

CERICROWLEY
18-07-2011, 17:56
Having just checked the website, it takes you to ticketmaster. and you can use the international facility to purchase it, it takes you to credit cards with worldwide addresses and then you have to will call the tickets.

It can be done

BIGEYE
18-07-2011, 18:21
Can't find any link to Ticketmaster international site, but got to the US site. The following notice is dispalyed
"Hard Rock Live Presents Adele with TBA. Reserved Balcony Seating, and General Admission Standing Main Floor. For balcony tables, call the Hard Rock Live Box Office"

CERICROWLEY
18-07-2011, 18:40
When you get to the payment option is does have international countries.

I bought tickets to a concert in Amway Center for this wednesday through Ticketmaster no problems

Or one other option would be to call them

florida4sun
18-07-2011, 18:41
Am I missing something but it tells you to call the box office fir the seating you want, have you called the box office?

BIGEYE
18-07-2011, 18:49
Penny dropped, I am mis-reading the the bloody thing. I am thinking you have to go to the box office in person to buy.

DLB-GOUROCK
18-07-2011, 20:39
Just a wee aside,
my wife and I went to the Hard Rock cafe for a meal and when we struck up a conversation with the wait staff, as you do, and they asked if we were going to the concert. We said no, who is on. Meat Loaf we were told. Well my wife is a big fan we asked if there were any tickets still on sale. I was told that there is a ticketmaster terminal in the shop and we could use it to see or if the box office is still open I could try there and not pay a booking fee.
While we were waiting on our meal I nipped out, there was one person at the box office window I waited and moved up when they moved away. Bought two tickets second row in the circle with a fantastic view. What a surprise !!! Needless to say we rushed our meal and got into the auditorium in time for the start.

One of those great nights that you did not expect when you set out.