PDA

View Full Version : Universal or Busch Gardens for Halloween Horror Nights

Josh
11-07-2011, 15:33
Hi,

Just wondering what is the best park for these nights. We will be going in October and fancy a good scary night with lots of fun.

Kind regards,
Josh

caroline
11-07-2011, 15:45
We haven't done Busch for Halloween but Universal is amazing, VERY scary though so not suitable for little ones. I came out with virtually no voice and a headache from screaming!

Josh
11-07-2011, 17:02
Thanks caroline,

To be honest, I fancy the Universal one more myself.

Maybe the short journey, opposed to the drive to Tampa, makes it more appealing.

chrizzy100
12-07-2011, 02:04
We have always gone to Universal..did not enjoy it last year ...we got a lot of bad feed back from staff and other visitors...this will be the first year in ages we will not be going..but I hope after all the forms we filled out having a moan it will be back on track this year..

Josh
12-07-2011, 05:55
Why didn't you enjoy it? and what was the bad feedback you received?

Regards,
Josh

DisneyPrincess
15-07-2011, 22:03
Halloween Horror Nights at Universal is absolutely fantastic - utterly horrifying (not suitable for kids!) They have all sorts of tents and attractions that arent there during the day and spooky shows all over the park. There are characters from Horror fils everywhere and its honestly terrifying! We went a few years ago and id love yto do it again!

Disney Halloween is totally child friendly - lots of trick or treating (loads of sweets everywhere!) and people in over the top american halloween fancy dress.

My opinion - Universal wins hands down!

Sharon G
02-10-2011, 17:28
Just booked our tickets for Universal Halloween Horror night!!! ...will let you know how we get on....and if we make it back[msneek][msneek][msneek]

andy_d
03-10-2011, 15:07
I would buy a fastpass ticket when you get there! It gets extremely busy and the walkthru halloween specials can have queues of an hour and a half which means you can only do one or two in a night. I know it costs a bit extra but the queues can spoil the experience!