PDA

View Full Version : double tree resort villas ,maingate ,kissimee

marv
01-02-2004, 23:21
HI [8D]

We will be staying here in April any info ,tips, advice would be great.

Thanks Marv[msncool]

blott
02-02-2004, 03:33
I wondered why I hadn't heard of these villas and then discovered that they were hotel/motel type suites, which would explain it.

They're on Highway 192 near Beall's Outlet Mall and convenient for restaurants, etc so you'll have plenty to do!

Have a great time!

florida4sun
02-02-2004, 05:49
Not the greatest of places but ok. Small rooms and typical motel type setup. You would be much better of with a villa. If you ahve kids cancel and book a villa, miles better value for money.

quote:Originally posted by marv

HI [8D]

We will be staying here in April any info ,tips, advice would be great.

Thanks Marv[msncool]

marv
02-02-2004, 16:59
Well we did consider a villa but its are first time in florida and really felt that it may be better to have some one around. Where we are staying is a complex of villas with shop , restaurant,all facilitys and some one to hand if we ned help. The villa has 2 bed ,2bathroom, lounge, kitchen and own patio. Its a home from home place to go back to after along day in parks we proberly wont see much of the villa any way, as long as it has a bed ill be ok:D

Angua
02-02-2004, 17:58
You'll have a cracking time, wherever you stay.[msnsmile2]

We stayed in a Howard Johnson hotel on International Drive for our first visit in '87 as we weren't sure about transport etc. and had a wonderful holiday. I might add, they had pulled the hotel down by the time we returned in '95 and subsequent experience has shown me it was a decidedly dodgy room![msnscared]

You'll soon settle in and find how easy it is over there and be touring the developments, picking out your Villa for your next visit!!![msnsmile2]

Have lots of fun with the planning!!

Kind regards
Sarah.[msncool]