PDA

View Full Version : Excited and Nervous

Newhomebuyer
01-02-2004, 17:36
Hi there,
My name is Angela and my husband and I are about to close on a home in Acadia Estates. This is a small subdivision near Emerald Island. Has anyone heard of this ?
We have been visiting Orlando every year since 1987 and every year we have regretted not buying but it has taken us this long to pluck up courage to 'go for it'. We hope to cover our costs although we are prepared for no bookings in the first 6 months.
We have decided to go for an upscale home using the premise 'speculate to accumulate' We have a MC who tell us they are working hard to expand the US market place.
I hope to learn from the people here who have had their properties for a while and perhaps we can help in the forums relating to the theme parks as we have an in-depth knowledge of the Disney parks and Seaworld.
Its nice to meet all of you :)

Angua
01-02-2004, 18:34
Welcome to the Forum, Angela.[msnsmile2]

Congratulations on your soon-to-close home purchase. As a "mere mortal" (commonly known as a Villa Renter;)), I'm grateful for yet another property to choose from!!

I'm sure you'll gain lots of knowledge from here (both from Villa Owners and Renters) and us Theme Park Addicts will be be grateful for some more hints and tips.

Kind regards
Sarah.[msncool]

SG
01-02-2004, 20:35
Welcome to the forum Angela. I am some way off completing and I know just how you feel when you say you are "excited and nervous". Everyone here is just so helpful and you don't feel silly asking really basic questions.

Good luck

Shirley

Beverley
01-02-2004, 22:29
Hi Angela,
Welcome to the forum & congratulations on your new home :)
I'm sure your knowledge of Florida will be of great help to the many new visitors on this forum.