PDA

View Full Version : Hello

iainth
31-01-2004, 20:20
Just saying hello. We are in the process of buying a 3/3 on the Silver Creek developmet in Clermont, just through Clear Creek. Found loads of interesting info on here while 'lurking' but wonder if anyone in the area we are could let me have any info regarding MC's. Reading the threads I know you cannot put much info on the forum but any info via e-mail will be greatly appreciated. Would also be interested in a good gardener as well. Both very excited that our dream is about to become a reality and look forward to getting to know you all more. I also hope that a new site for advertising villas is in the pipeline as we have just missed the last one on here:(
Cheers
Iain and Gillian

blott
31-01-2004, 22:17
Hi Iain and Gillian

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new home!

You'll probably find that a gardener comes with your MC's services, like pool maintenance, etc so may not need to be looking for one separately unless you're thinking of an entire landscaping project.

Most of the home owners on here advertise on other sites as well. Try a search engine and putting in some keywords that you think guests might be searching on and see which sites come near the top and also offer a free trial.

neil.mccormick
02-02-2004, 20:08
Hi Iain,

We have bought plot 10 on Silver Creek and hope it will be ready for September. Please mail me if you would like to swop notes.

Neil.