PDA

View Full Version : Golf courses

Mr G
26-01-2004, 20:05
I have recently closed on our resale and set up advertising since December 2003. We have 10 weeks booked (Yes they are the easy ones in easter Summer, October school holidays) we are still pleased with ourselves.
My questions is, we have received a booking for three weeks and they have asked me if I know of the best golf courses in Kissimmee.
not knowing one end of the bat from the other i thought I would ask you as you have assisted me in the past.
I want to answer their questions as I feel it is all part of the service.
Are there any budding golfers out there that can let me know the golf courses, their locations and costs ie club hire, how much a round costs (I'm getting the terminology at last !!)
I would be very grateful. our home is on Eagle pointe if that makes a difference re golfing areas.
Thanks for all the help

blott
26-01-2004, 22:47
Well done you with the bookings!

The nearest golf course to your home is Kissimmee Oaks (http://www.kissimmeeoaksgolf.com) I would think.

Carla
27-01-2004, 00:07
Championsgate have two great Greg Norman designed courses. Guests of mine have played these and thoroughly enjoyed them. Championsgate is only about 10 minutes from Eagle Point at junction 58 on I4.

Bazamor
28-01-2004, 00:13
Look at www.floridagolfing.com this has all you need re courses in Disney/orlando area.[msnwink]

PeteF
28-01-2004, 03:46
Graham, You might want to recommend Hunters Creek, a few miles north of the 192 on John Young Parkway as I recall. Its listed as the longest course in Florida and when we played there a few years ago the word was that a certain Mr Woods and his mate Mark O'Meara often practice there when staying at their Orlando homes. It didn't cut much ice with a 28 handicapper like me but one of my (very keen) golfing pals still dines out on the story!