PDA

View Full Version : td waterhouse stadium - basketball/conserts

wilfy
25-01-2004, 18:45
Anyone been to this stadium? (Where Orlando Magic play). Is it easy to get into and out?
There's a concert on in early april that has one of my all time fave bands on. (hint, they provide the music to mgm's roller coaster ride [:p] ) Just need to find when/where the tickets go on sale.

blott
25-01-2004, 18:56
I haven't been there but you can usually get tickets to most things via http://www.ticketmaster.com which includes concerts and sporting events in USA.

You can buy online and just collect your tickets on arrival by taking the credit card you used online.

PeteF
26-01-2004, 04:32
Went to a Magic game a few years ago (local derby agaist Miami!!) Its just off I-4 just north of the (old) Church Street Station area but on the opposite side of I-4. Well signposted, easy to find/leave and plenty of parking at the complex (free if I remember rightly). We booked the tickets from the UK via Ticketmaster as Blott suggests and no problems. Sure you'll enjoy it but I must say I think I'd prefer the basketball to Aerosmith any day although the MGM ride is great (if a little loud for us oldtimers!)

Jill
26-01-2004, 12:30
We have been to see Magic play and found there was plenty of parking available

wilfy
26-01-2004, 17:01
Thanx all for the info. Also when looking, i found that bill cosby is doing a stand up act for a couple of nights, looks like we is gonna be busy :):)

kevinprewett
26-01-2004, 23:50
quote:Originally posted by wilfy

Thanx all for the info. Also when looking, i found that bill cosby is doing a stand up act for a couple of nights, looks like we is gonna be busy :):)

Hi,
just to let you know saw Cosby in a live stand up show in Chicago last year - take a handkerchief or paper towels if he's as good as then you'll need them to wipe the tears(of laughter!) from your eyes!
Have a great time!

Kevin[msncry]

janny
31-01-2004, 21:41
this is the site for the staduim and gives the info on whats coming up
http://www.orlandocentroplex.com/concerts.shtml