PDA

View Full Version : Renting on the Gulf Coast

lisi
24-01-2004, 16:01
I'm currently looking and have been asking you all about the Gulf Coast, Sanibel or somewhere like that. I have put out a search on this site for a villa on the Gulf Coast but not got much response yet, prehaps I am doing something wrong. Should I limit myself to 3 bedroom villas as there is only 2 of us or will owners of villas with more bedrooms be willing to let in September? Also do they discount if there are only 2 adults?

Be grateful for any tips

Lisi [msncry]

Beverley
24-01-2004, 20:14
H Lisi
Orlando Villas now have a selection of beautiful Gulf Coast villas in places like Fort Myers, Cape Haze, Bradenton (Sarasota).
Simply select 'Gulf Coast' as an area in a villa search to find the Gulf Coast vacation homes.

http://www.orlandovillas.com/gulf-coast-villas.asp

Have you searched on the above site already? :)

I'm sure that some owners with bigger properties will be willing to let to you. Try a search for a larger property stating there are only 2 of you and see what rates you are quoted.

lisi
24-01-2004, 20:42
Hi Beverley
Yes I have searched as you suggest on this site, just seemed to be slow in replying. Have had one or two replies now and the owners of larger properties do seem keen to let to just 2 of us. One of them said they preferred adults rather than kids jumping all over the place which made me chuckle! Why have a 4 bedroom villa then with everything supplied for the kids?

Just hope by the time I can confirm my holiday dates that there is availability.

Lisi
[msncool

Ruth
26-01-2004, 02:18
Hi Lisi,

The owners who didn't reply probably do not have availability for your dates. Most owners respond very quickly to enquiries, but do not want to fill your inbox with "sorry we are not available" type replies. Owners will normally be more than happy to rent to a party of 2 guests no matter what the size of their villa. I have had as few as 2 guests in my 6 bedroom villa on a number of occasions.

Good luck with your search and I hope you find a beautiful villa for your holiday:)