PDA

View Full Version : day spas in Orlando?

caseyd
24-01-2004, 15:30
Has anyone any advice on good day spas for ladies in Orlando, preferably close to the Disney area? I have a free afternoon on our upcoming trip and thought this would be nice (I don't get much pampering at home). I thought of the one at the Grand Floridian, but I saw recently that it has gone down a notch in the ratings. The others I have seen are far away. And the one I went to last time (at Disney Institute) is closed now (actually the whole Disney Institute is closed). Any advice will be much appreciated.

florida4sun
24-01-2004, 17:00
try www.gaylordpalms.com

caseyd
24-01-2004, 21:18
WOW! This is exactly what I was hoping for and it did not come up on any web searches I did. And it is affiliated w/Canyon Ranch so I know the quality will be good (always wanted to go to a Canyon Ranch spa for a week, but too pricey (like $5000 a wk). This way I can combine a half day there while already on vacation.
Brilliant suggestion, thanks very very much! I'll include the experience there in my trip report (along w/my first villa stay- I've done all the good hotels and we have totally outgrown them w/our preteens) So happy I found this site. You guys are just great.