PDA

View Full Version : buy disney gift card

lynn56
25-05-2011, 14:24
:)I want to buy a Disney gift card for my daughter for her birthday in August. We are off to Disneyworld in October and thought that would be good to give her a $100 dollar gift card so she can buy in Florida. Any ideas where i can get one?

florida4sun
25-05-2011, 15:03
Any Disney store will sell Disney Dollars.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lynn56
:)I want to buy a Disney gift card for my daughter for her birthday in August. We are off to Disneyworld in October and thought that would be good to give her a $100 dollar gift card so she can buy in Florida. Any ideas where i can get one?
[/quote]

lynn56
25-05-2011, 16:23
THOUGHT DISNEY DOLLARS WAS DISCONTINUED anyway we cant buy here in uk anyone now were i can get some in uk plezzzzzzzz

karl2000
25-05-2011, 23:57
Hi Lynn

If you go on the Disneyworld website, you can purchase a giftcard, I think it's called the dream makers. I don't know if you can get one in the UK but I'm sure you can call the number shown on the giftcard page and they will amil one to you.

florida4sun
26-05-2011, 00:31
I HAD NO IDEA THEY HAD STOPPED THEM. Have you tried a Disney store or Disney.com

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by lynn56
THOUGHT DISNEY DOLLARS WAS DISCONTINUED anyway we cant buy here in uk anyone now were i can get some in uk plezzzzzzzz
[/quote]