PDA

View Full Version : Intermediate or Full Size?

Duffman
16-05-2011, 12:38
Anyone know the difference? I'm travelling with my wife and 2 children (7 and 5) and was worried that we may not have enough room for the 4 suitcases. The price difference between the 2 doesn't seem much so not sure what you actually get for your money?

I was going to book with Alamo (via the link from this forum!) and was wondering what car people would recommend to pick to drive. I drive a Volvo S40 in the UK and love it so would go for something similar.

Thanks

ellie
16-05-2011, 21:09
There are videos on the site which will show you the trunk size etc. It would be worth taking a look at them as this will help you decide if the trunk is big enough for all your suitacases.

Ian Dee
22-05-2011, 04:25
Its always a problem - just for the journey to and from the airport goerning the size of a car just ffor the luggage!
If possible it would be best to try and get the childrens stuff into one case - pererably a squashy bag rathre than a suitcase. Or put up with a bit of inconvenience for the trip to and fro.
A Full size would be too big and expensive I feel. Certainly with the price of petrol noe approaching $4 a gallon