PDA

View Full Version : Hi

iang
22-01-2004, 19:50
Thought i'd say Hi to everyone before I start inundating you all with questions. I have just booked to visit Kissimmee in June of this year with my wife and 2 children aged 4&2.

Ian

craig_emptage
22-01-2004, 20:26
Hi Ian

Thats good to hear, are you staying in one of the villas?

I've got trip planned for october and it will be my first visit to the US. I keep reading the masses of information on this site and it just seems like ages away before I go!!

Craig

iang
22-01-2004, 20:40
We are travelling with Travel City Direct and staying in the Liki Tiki resort, there is just so much information to take in I just hope we remember all the tips when we get there !.

Has anybody had any experience of the Liki Tiki Resort by the way, I just hope it is good ?

Ian

lisi
23-01-2004, 17:47
Hi Ian
You will love Florida. I don't know of Liki Tiki but I agree with you about taking in all the information. One thing you will find is how helpful everyone is on this site. Last year I went armed with print outs of all the answers to questions I had posed and those others had raised and it was great. Found the best route to Walmart from my villa which I wouldn't have know otherwise. Everyone will tell you the best malls or outlets to visit and you will get hundreds of tips on the best places to eat - especially those where kids eat free. You will have a great time adn I guarantee will not want to come home

Lisi [msncool]

lisi
23-01-2004, 17:47
Hi Ian
You will love Florida. I don't know of Liki Tiki but I agree with you about taking in all the information. One thing you will find is how helpful everyone is on this site. Last year I went armed with print outs of all the answers to questions I had posed and those others had raised and it was great. Found the best route to Walmart from my villa which I wouldn't have know otherwise. Everyone will tell you the best malls or outlets to visit and you will get hundreds of tips on the best places to eat - especially those where kids eat free. You will have a great time adn I guarantee will not want to come home

Lisi [msncool]