PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone!

annette_tr9
22-01-2004, 18:42
I've just found these forums!!! Me and my boyfriend holiday in florida every year and are planning to get married over there next year! Next holiday is booked for feb 04 so that we can organise our wedding!

SG
22-01-2004, 21:04
Hi Annette

Welcome to the forum. How exciting that you plan to get married there next year. Where are you going to have the wedding?

Shirley

Angua
23-01-2004, 01:16
Congratulations! We didn't get married in Florida but we were lucky enough to have part of our honeymoon there. Would love to hear what you have planned.

Kind regards
Sarah.[8D]

SusieDozOrlando
23-01-2004, 01:39
The couple currently buying my house had their wedding and honeymoon in Florida last year. They were telling me about it a couple of weeks ago when they came round again. They were still on a high from it. I have to say I was a bit jealous....certainly they have something a little more memorable to look back on rather than Wandsworth Town Hall like me! [msntongue]

Beverley
23-01-2004, 01:55
Hi Annette,
Welcome to the forums & congratulations on your forthcoming wedding.[8D]

Are you planning on a Disney wedding or a beach style wedding, or a cruise, or bungee, or traditional, or...................?

How exciting do let us know what your dream is.:):):)

annette_tr9
23-01-2004, 13:48
hello again everyone!

The wedding, well, we are hoping to either have the wedding in Cypress Gardens or Disney Celebrations hotel. We are going to look at both next month to see which one we like best. We have about 40 people going over with us so all of our friends and family will be there. Still having the big dress, lots of bridemaids etc but where it's sunny instead of rainy Cornwall!

Still have lots to plan though so if anyone has any ideas let me know!