PDA

View Full Version : New ride opening in May

sammibabe
08-03-2011, 13:44
Received on email last night

Cheetah Hunt Invites You To Celebrate The Spirit And The Speed

Opening May 27 — Cheetah Hunt will emerge from the crossroads where animal encounters and awe-inspiring rides come together.

[msncool] Should be fun for those that do the rides; another one for the bag lady to do some shopping!

SteveandJan
08-03-2011, 14:06
We are going to go to Bush Gardens, after many years of visiting Florida, we have never been.

sammibabe
08-03-2011, 14:10
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SteveandJan
We are going to go to Bush Gardens, after many years of visiting Florida, we have never been.
[/quote]

Love BG. Those that do rides love the thrills and I like the rest. Something for everyone we find

SteveandJan
08-03-2011, 15:21
Same as me, the boys love the big rides, the bigger the better but for poor old mum now I am more scared than I am thrilled

DisneyPrincess
09-03-2011, 01:58
Busch is the king of the ultimate thrill rides - too many for me to do all in one day! [xx(]

sammibabe
10-03-2011, 13:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by DisneyPrincess
Busch is the king of the ultimate thrill rides - too many for me to do all in one day! [xx(]
[/quote]

1 is too many for me in a day [msnscared]

trupial
11-03-2011, 01:05
We went to Busch Gardens last October for the first time in 3 visits to Orlando and all of us loved it.
When we were there we didn't see anything of the Cheetah Hunt, just the wooden boarding around it. Yes the rides are great, Sheikra is a must and that rickety wooden one Gwazi will shake you to bits.[:O]

Nige R
27-05-2011, 02:04
Agree with trupial was the same in August when we went.Going back next July so with luck all will running and any problems sorted.kids cannot wait to go on Sheikra again![msnoo]