PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Crawley

GrahamC
19-02-2011, 13:49
Although we are a house of Chelsea supporters, I would like to wish my local team the best of luck in their giant killing efforts this afternoon against Man Utd.

LiesaAnna
19-02-2011, 13:54
yep good luck Crawley and Brighton against Stoke x

Albert the Frog
19-02-2011, 14:51
I'm going to Old Trafford today (season ticket holder) but from a Crawley players point of view can't imagine what they must be feeling running out at 3 o'clock into a stadium with 76,000 in it-hope they have a good game (before they lose)

dawn
19-02-2011, 14:56
Yep good luck from another (now) Crawley resident - lots of people around here have made the trek to Manchester, and there is a whole fleet of Crawley coaches on the way!

Sniff
19-02-2011, 15:27
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Albert the Frog
I'm going to Old Trafford today (season ticket holder) but from a Crawley players point of view can't imagine what they must be feeling running out at 3 o'clock into a stadium with 76,000 in it-hope they have a good game (before they lose)
[/quote]
If they run out at 3 o'clock they'll find an empty stadium! Kick off isn't until 5:15pm :D

E. Cosgrove
19-02-2011, 15:52
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sniff
[/quote]
If they run out at 3 o'clock they'll find an empty stadium! Kick off isn't until 5:15pm :D
[/quote]

:D:D:D

Albert the Frog
19-02-2011, 17:32
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by E. Cosgrove
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Sniff
[/quote]
[/quote]

:D:D:D
[/quote]

Excellent! I'd have been stood there on my own!

ShirleyD
20-02-2011, 21:04
Well they didn't win, but with just one goal against them, I think they can be very proud of what they achieved [clap][clap][clap]

GrahamC
21-02-2011, 02:19
They certainly did us proud, and made United look second best for a lot of the game.

Albert the Frog
21-02-2011, 03:14
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GrahamC
They certainly did us proud, and made United look second best for a lot of the game.
[/quote]
Couldn't disagree....Crawley were disciplined,kept their shape and played like it was a cup final...good luck to them...that numberr 22 was a bit handy with his elbows though![msnwink]

Sniff
21-02-2011, 16:33
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GrahamC
[/quote]
Couldn't disagree....Crawley were disciplined,kept their shape and played like it was a cup final...good luck to them...that numberr 22 was a bit handy with his elbows though![msnwink]
[/quote]
Yeah they did play well...but it was always going to be difficult for Man Utd..games like that are a "no win" for the bigger team. At least we did better than Arsenal :D

I have to say though that I was very disappointed by Obertan and Bebe. If they can be so easily neutralised by the fullbacks of Crawley Town, they're not going to be at OT for much longer...