PDA

View Full Version : easter v xmas

zulupete1
20-01-2004, 11:55
Can anyone give me advice on orlando at easter. We've just returned from orlando spending 16 fantastic nights ther. We had such a great time that we are going again in 2005, but dont know weather to go for easter or xmas again. Anyone thinking of going for xmas GO, Its fantastic and the weather was brill.

tinkerbell
20-01-2004, 14:52
I agree! Xmas at Disney is not to be missed! I still have the magical feeling inside me!! As you can probably telld ue to my icreased activity here!! That's partly due to the fact that I'm off work with my leg too!

ianandsue
20-01-2004, 15:41
I would love to go over to florida at christmas and get into the spirit and fun of things but working in retail, there is no hope I'm afraid.
Though we would like to go over at Easter. Would anyone whos been at this time think its worth keeping the house free for a visit?

athurstance
20-01-2004, 17:40
We were there last Easter and are going again for 2004. It is very very busy - especially Easter weekend. But we had a great time. The weather is great - we spent a lot of time swimming.

bellaepovera
20-01-2004, 18:58
Wow thats a hard decision as they are both magical times of the year. I would pick Easter more for the weather then anything else as this year it falls in April so temp. much hotter but Xmas time is so magical..Like I said that would be a hard decision..