PDA

View Full Version : I'm back too!!

lynnroy
09-01-2011, 23:24
Hi Guys
Hope everyone is ok?
I didn't think we'd go back this year- but looks like we can't resist it!!!
Just looking for some decent flights from Glasgow in June and then I can start looking for a villa.
Anyone seen any good deals?
Lynn

Tracey
10-01-2011, 00:51
Welcome back Lynn !

Andrena
10-01-2011, 01:26
Great to see you back

Andrena

jimiansville
10-01-2011, 01:44
Welcome back Lynn. Trips to Florida are hard to resist aren't they!

There were some good deals on charters from southern airports in the spring/early summer but not sure if they included Scotland. May be worth a look.

I was born and brought up in Glasgow before moving south some years ago. Driving up next week to visit friends and family - hope the snow is all gone!!

Hope you find flights at a reasonable price.

ellie
10-01-2011, 02:46
Glad to hear that you are going back to Florida - we just can't keep away, can we? The weather in June this year was brilliant, very hot and sunny.

Good luck with your flight search! [msncool]

sammibabe
10-01-2011, 12:36
Welcome back, hope you find some flights. Every time we go I despair of finding something that will suit the budget and then up they pop after lots of searching. We're flying into Miami this year so we can afford the flights cos the prices shocked us somewhat[msneek]although that is in the summer holidays

LiesaAnna
10-01-2011, 13:26
welcome back xxxx:D

lynnroy
10-01-2011, 16:24
Many thanks for your replies- its good to be back :)- we are really hoping we can get some company to come with us this time- Lucy really missed having playmates last year- especially with us being stranded for a month with the ash cloud.
So far direct from Glasgow with Virgin is £619 for an adult- better than the £800 odd we paid last year- Do you think £600 odd is reasonable in June?

(And snow mostly gone at the mo in Glasgow- for the moment anyhow!!)

Lyn
10-01-2011, 17:43
Welcome back, Florida is like a drug you just get hooked and need more.

burtonl
10-01-2011, 22:38
Welcome back from me too.

I don't think £600 is cheap but in the scheme of things it's not too bad for a direct Virgin flight from Glasgow in June I don't suppose.
As you say, it's better than £800!