PDA

View Full Version : want to rent a villa

sharlene
19-01-2004, 12:41
We are planning to go to Florida this coming May. I am looking for a 3-bedroom or 4 bedroom villa. We prefer a place close to the theme parks and close to shops, supermarkets,etc. And it should not be difficult to locate since we are from the Philippines and we are not very familiar with the roads in the US :) and besides, we only have 7 days to spend in Orlando, I don't want it wasted on driving. I did check on the internet already, but its too many for me and I'm not sure where these houses are located. If you have anything to offer, you can email me at this address: [edited out]

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
19-01-2004, 13:26
We do not allow villa owners to respond to requests for accomodation on the forums I'm afraid. If you go to our sites www.orlandovillas.com, www.villasflorida.com or www.onlinefloridavillas.com I'm sure you will find something just perfect for your vacation [msnsmile]

hamptonlakes
19-01-2004, 13:27
Sharlene we as owners are not allowed to contact you directly but what i can suggest is you visit the following 3 websites and if you submit an enquiry for a 3 or 4 bedroom will and in the notes state what type of villa you are looking for and your needs and us owners will contact you direct and offer you will villas which suit your requirements

www.villasflorida.com www.orlandovillas.com www.onlinefloridavillas.com and all the villas on these sites have been verfied as owners of these villas.

Good luck and if we can help you anymore please feel free to ask away[msnsmile2]

caseyd
19-01-2004, 18:40
There is an area on one of these sites that has a map and shows you where the different villa areas are, and gives a description of each of the areas. Once you decide if you want to be really close to Disney (5 to 10 min.) or want or can do further away (20 min- I have found the houses further away have more privacy, more land, and other things like being on a lake, etc.) then you can look at the descriptions of the neighborhoods and see what you want. Some have community pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, etc. It isn't that hard. I just finished doing it for the first time and it took me a few hrs to get thru the info and make a decision on area and house. I have seen quite a few houses w/May openings.
The map and info is at: www.orlandovillas.com/map.asp
Good luck. Don't be intimidated, it is doable.

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
19-01-2004, 20:25
Good suggestions Caseyd - thanks [msnsmile2]

sharlene
20-01-2004, 06:19
Thanks a lot! I've made my enquiry and have recieved several responses already. My husband and I have narrowed down our choices to the areas that we are considering ( good suggestion, Caseyd ), so its much more easier to choose rather than having a to surf to every house or villa for rent. The orlandovillas map is really a great help. Thanks again!

lisi
24-01-2004, 15:59
Sharlene
Try Crescent Lakes - you won't be disappointed

Lisi