PDA

View Full Version : Horseworld Riding Stables

caseyd
18-01-2004, 02:54
Does anyone have any expereince w/Horseworld Riding Stables in Kissimmee? I am thinking of making a reservation to take my daughter riding there in April. She has some experience but I want to be sure this operation is safe and good attention to the riders, nice trails, etc. Thanks in advance.

blott
18-01-2004, 03:35
Not personally no but it's located in the middle of a conservation area on Poinciana Boulevard with, I would think, good opportunities to catch sight of lots of interesting wildlife.

caseyd
18-01-2004, 03:43
Thanks. If anyone has any personal experience w/these stables, please share it also. BTW, Blott, I must tell you what a great site you moderate. I found it by accident at the right time- renting a villa in April for the first time. I just wish I had found the site before renting this time. I'll use it to rent my next villa for sure.

Amirah
21-01-2004, 00:21
We all went to Horseworld and it was cool. We were considered beginners so there for all of us including our 8 year old daughter got to ride our own horse. The horses walked slowly down a trail for about an hour with a professional rider. It was a nice experience, you will love it if you go. Also, you do need to make reservations because they hold horses.

huckleberry house
22-01-2004, 21:01
How timely for this to appear.I have been considering the same for my Daughter who will be 12 on Easter Monday while we are in Florida.Knowing the parks will be heaving and her love of all animals this would be a great alternative birhday surprise for her so I will watch with interest whether anyone has anything negative to say.
Does anyone know whether they use american saddles or english ? I am also considering sending her to their horse camp on Saturdays where they get to learn how to look after horses etc for 3 hours.

Lesley

chrisj
05-02-2004, 01:40
We are going to take the kids when we are there in July

blott
05-02-2004, 03:21
They've also got a few cute donkeys Chris that I've spotted grazing in the fields. http://www.horseworldstables.com

chrisj
05-02-2004, 03:50
Blott

I nearly fell off my chair when I read that, Sorry it just caught me unawares.

Cheers for the link. Im getting a huge folder together so we can all sit down and
draw up where we want visit and when etc

We have a party already organised at John/Sarahs, but its only for rentees im afraid

blott
05-02-2004, 04:00
Oh sorry, I didn't mean you to have an accident! [msneek] Just I thought that the kids might be interested in petting some if they were around... [msnwink]

If you've got internet access at your villa, no need for a folder you can just get into the forum! [msnwink]

Well, what can I say, I'm devasted not to be invited... [msncry][msncry] but looking forward to the pics! [msncool]

chrisj
05-02-2004, 12:30
:D When I read it I thought you meant a Donkey for me to ride :), Sorry was just
in a funny mood last night and kept laughing all the time

Theres no internet access where I am staying and I was thinking of taking my laptop
and setting up that access4free. We could then in the evenings check on the parks etc
and the other places that we would like to visit.

Oh and also come on here to let you all know what we are upto :)

blott
05-02-2004, 16:27
Nooo! Not to ride! :D:D

Good idea with the laptop - then you can give us all a blow by blow account of this 'rave' you're all attending with Shamu! :D

chrisj
05-02-2004, 16:41
Well the laptop has to be agreed with the wife first. Its just last time when we were
having a lazy morning it would have been nice to do the odd search to see what else
there is going on

Might need to ask a favour from Martin to help me set it up if im allowed to take it

Amirah
05-02-2004, 18:50
You guys will have fun! Did you make your reservation yet Chris?

chrisj
05-02-2004, 18:54
No not yet, we dont go till July and still working out what days we are doing what. Have
checked out their website and the place looks great.

We had planned to go there last year but never actually managed it