PDA

View Full Version : TEMPERATURE

DUT
24-10-2010, 17:03
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SunLover
Temperatures do vary obviously, but you wouldn't go far wrong to have a light jacket or fleece in the event that it got a little cooler in the evenings.
[/quote]

thanks for that,

DUT
24-10-2010, 17:04
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by SDJ
It is still warm in the evenings but there have been odd nights when you definitely need a jacket, fleece etc. It is also handy to keep in the car as some of the restaurants have the a/c really cool so can feel cool especially when you have been in the 80"s all day.

Sandra

[/quote]

thanks for that

DUT
24-10-2010, 20:15
We are coming out to florida end of October, would anyone be able to let me know if it would be advisable to bring a long sleeved jumper or a coat to wear on an eveninig/

Many thanks

john

SunLover
24-10-2010, 20:19
Temperatures do vary obviously, but you wouldn't go far wrong to have a light jacket or fleece in the event that it got a little cooler in the evenings.

SDJ
24-10-2010, 20:49
It is still warm in the evenings but there have been odd nights when you definitely need a jacket, fleece etc. It is also handy to keep in the car as some of the restaurants have the a/c really cool so can feel cool especially when you have been in the 80"s all day.

Sandra

VIOLET
24-10-2010, 21:43
I agree with Sandra - I tend to take a wrap or cardigan when we go out to eat as the air con can be a little fierce but generally October weather great.

ellie
25-10-2010, 16:49
The thing is, if you pack a sweater or light jacket and don't use it then it doesn't matter, but if you do need it you have it there ready - so its a win win situation - so definitely pack a sweater or fleece. [msnwink]

FraserLynn
26-10-2010, 03:58
Freaky, DUT - John replied to his responses, before they happened..... the forums have now added time travel to their many other great services[msnsmile2]

trupial
26-10-2010, 04:46
We got here last week (14th Oct), the first two nights it was pretty cold at night, but from then on it has been very warm.
From this Thursday (28th) it is to get a little cooler again so it is a good idea to bring something just in case.

Andrena
30-10-2010, 05:59
Temperature in the last few days has been between 88 - 91 although it is expected to get a little cooler over the next few days, but not really sweater weather - but bring it just in case.

Andrena

andy_d
31-10-2010, 11:35
You really need a warm top for sitting in the restaurants.It can be quite cool with the air-con running and it can be strange to go out with out a top, then to find yourself putting it on to go inside!

jimiansville
31-10-2010, 17:48
Arrived late on Friday and the weather is perfect. Spent the day by the pool yesterday and out for a meal last night. Shorts and T shirts are the order of the day - even at night! Here until just before Christmas so have some warmer clothing if the weather cools down later in the holiday.

sammibabe
31-10-2010, 22:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jimiansville
Arrived late on Friday and the weather is perfect. Spent the day by the pool yesterday and out for a meal last night. Shorts and T shirts are the order of the day - even at night! Here until just before Christmas so have some warmer clothing if the weather cools down later in the holiday.
[/quote]

How fantastic to be there for that long, I wouldn't care how cool it got (and still be warmer than here!) Have a great time

Father
01-11-2010, 17:28
Unfortunately the weather is expected to change over the next couple of days. Rain Wednesday and Thursday then much cooler after that with highs in the 60s. Not good.

SDJ
02-11-2010, 00:21
They were threatening rain all last week. Still waiting!! High 60's for me is better than the alternative and is very pleasant especially if walking round the Parks. Have been here 5 weeks and not hit the Parks yet but will do so when it cools down. Only another 7 weeks to go!!! 4 weeks back in UK with familiy and friends and back to Florida again. Wonderful life[msnsmile2]

Sandra

roger
02-11-2010, 01:09
I was just thinking the same, then realised it will be due to the server move we made last week. It looks like we changed the time zone of the server shortly after the first post was made.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by FraserLynn
Freaky, DUT - John replied to his responses, before they happened..... the forums have now added time travel to their many other great services[msnsmile2]
[/quote]

SDJ
02-11-2010, 01:56
Just watching the news and the forecast 60+ temperatures have been replaced with 72++ for the weekend with no rain forecast apart from 40% Wed and 70% Thursday. I can live with that[clap]