PDA

View Full Version : Newbies from Terra Verde

gromit
17-01-2004, 01:52
Hi Everyone, Camilla and myself(Neil) would like to say hello. We have just got our vacation home at Terra Verde in Kissimmee and would love to hear from anyone else new to proerty rental or indeed oldtimers with some good tips!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-01-2004, 02:14
Hi Gromit

Welcome to the forums. Was it you I spoke to on the phone this morning?

blott
17-01-2004, 02:57
Hi Gromit

Terra Verde is just a piece down the road from our home in Crescent Lakes and looked much more advanced at Christmas/New Year than it did on our previous visit in May 2003, when it was just an entrance! Are you already built or are you being constructed?

gromit
17-01-2004, 18:27
Hi John

Yes that was me on the phone thanks again for the advice and I do love this forum - wish I had found it earlier.
Regards
Gromit/Neil

gromit
17-01-2004, 18:34
Hi Blott

Funily enough it was May last year that we were out and viewed the development and subsequently signed the contract, and we were back out at Thanksgiving to check on the progress and sort a few things out - so I know what you mean about the progress. Our home is about two months from closing - all going well, so we are getting quite excited now and down to the hard part of trying to organize all the furniture/marketing and my current crisis of trying to sort out a decent management company!
Regards
Gromit/Neil

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
17-01-2004, 20:13
No problem Neil. It was good to talk to you [msnsmile]

quote:Originally posted by gromit

Hi John

Yes that was me on the phone thanks again for the advice and I do love this forum - wish I had found it earlier.
Regards
Gromit/Neil

ianandsue
18-01-2004, 00:53
Hello Gromit
We are new too the forum too and have just closed on a townhouse at Emerald Island, We were also over in Florida at Thanksgiving to stay for the first time in our house. When are you back in Florida again?
Ian a Sue

terraverde
19-02-2004, 01:21
Hi Gromit.
We have just closed at Terra Verde and have our first guests in.
We are in the first phase near the entrance.
We were there at Christmas for the closing. The clubhouse looks impressive.

Steve