PDA

View Full Version : Tinks post trip ankle debacle update!

tinkerbell
16-01-2004, 23:12
hey all, so if you stuck with it and read my incredibly long reports (sorry! I get a little carried away!) you'll know I had a limping end to the holiday!

Well, it turns out I have splintered my achilles tendon which I didn't know was possible! So I'm now on crutches as its gotten incredibly worse after my return (hence the long delay in reprting!) So I'm off work too and had physio this a.m. and they said don't know how I did it ( Isuffer with M.E. and they are blaming that), or when it will be better so as you may imagine, not only am I depressed after my wonderful holiday but I'm in pain too, so right down in the dumps!!

Anyway, hope I didn't bore too many of you, and for hose of you who struggled through the whole thing, thank you! I'm flattered! Hope you learned some things for your next outings!!!

Adios!

DISNEYDIVA
16-01-2004, 23:51
Tink, your reports have been an incredible source of information. Very enjoyable and well worth waiting for. On the bright side you can spend all day on your PC while on sick. I always video my holidays and get many hours of pleasure watching them over when i get home.
I will need to use it this year for reference to write my trip report. I just hope i can make them as entertaining as yours have been. [msnsmile2]

tinkerbell
17-01-2004, 01:51
I bought a small autograph book with Mickey Mouse on it from Walmart, and kept a diary which I bulked out a bit today and saved on my laptop! that way I just copy and paste, easy peasy! I do havea 3 hour video, but I've already watched it 3 times!!!

orlandobabe
04-02-2004, 03:54
hope the ankle's better soon.

I loved the way you did lots of different things-we always try to do something different on each trip.

We have't run out of ideas yet.

When is your next trip? If you haven't tried it before go to Sleuths one of the murder mystery dinner shows.

V good. V funny.

tinkerbell
04-02-2004, 15:00
Hi Orlandobabe! Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately, I'm now into my third week off work with my ankle, lots of physio and resting it isn't seeming to do much good so I have now been referred to orthotics at the hospital. It's so frustrating!

I really wanted to do Sleuths, but that is definitely for next time! No next trip planned as yet ......[msncry]! But I'm sure one won't be too far away!