PDA

View Full Version : Another New Member..!

FeelsLikeFire
16-01-2004, 21:07
Hi all.. My name is Kevin and I have just joined the Boards. Just thought I would introduce myself to the Boards because I know what nice people you all are [msnwink]. I am majorly obsessed with Orland.. Or Florida actually.. And love going there. I have been there three times I think and am hoping to visit again later this year maybe.. I can't wait! I am 14 years old and am a member of the United Kingdom. My favourite park is the MGM Studios so far I would have to say as it has the 'Twighlight Zone : Tower Of Terror' and the 'Rock 'n Roller Coaster'.. But I did also enjoy 'Old Town' which I am sure I will have many Discussions about that place. Anyway.. Is this a good enough welcome..? I hope so! Speak later!

steph_goodrum
16-01-2004, 22:17
Hi Kevin
I must say you look remarkably like Michelle McManus.
:D:D
welcome to the forums, we look forward to reading some of your tips as well.

FeelsLikeFire
16-01-2004, 22:18
LoL.. I love Michelle McManus! She's great. What do you think of my Avatar then..? 'Aint she gorgeous? [msntongue]

Carla
16-01-2004, 23:11
Hi Kevin

Lovely to see some of our younger members posting and so enthusiastic about Florida.

I think Michelle has a great voice - she'll do really well, I hope.
:D:D:D

FeelsLikeFire
16-01-2004, 23:12
Me too! Yep.. It is quite lovely LoL. Florida is a lovely place so I thought I'd enjoy to Post some lovely Posts.

caroline
17-01-2004, 01:14
Hi Kevin and a very warm welcome - I look forward to reading your tips on whats good for teenagers to do in Florida:)

FeelsLikeFire
17-01-2004, 01:15
Hehe.. Cool!