PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, Im new

MysteriousJourneys
16-01-2004, 03:33
Hi everyone im new to the forums and my name is Stephen. I am 17 years old and live in Scotland in the United Kingdom. I have been to orlando 3 times and going again this year in October. The oast three times I went I stayed at Vista Del Lago off the 192. I love going to Orlando it's the best holiday destination in the world.

hamptonlakes
16-01-2004, 03:38
Hi Stephen, welcome to the forum [msnsmile2]

You find all the best information on orlando and if you need to know anything just ask away. You will get to know all there is do in orlanmdo apart from disney like swimming with the manetees @ Blue Spring Park

Look forward to your many posts[msnsmile2]

MysteriousJourneys
16-01-2004, 03:47
Thanks for your warm welcome. I will look forward to the many posts that go on hear [msnsmile2]

steph_goodrum
16-01-2004, 11:37
Hi Stephen
Welcome to the forums. As an experienced visitor to Orlando I'm sure you've got lots of other hints especially for our teenage readers. So don't forget to give us any tips from your point of view.

athurstance
16-01-2004, 15:11
Welcome, I'm sure it will be very useful to have someone on the forums who has been to Florida as a teenager and still enjoys it.

MysteriousJourneys
16-01-2004, 19:40
I agree ... I will try give my opinions and points of view in as much detail as possible ... thank you [msnsmile]

FeelsLikeFire
16-01-2004, 21:02
Welcome Stephen.. I am new here also and am about to start a new Thread to introduce myself!

caroline
17-01-2004, 01:18
Hi Stephen

It's really good to see some teenagers on the forum, it's good for us old'uns to hear your points of view on all things "Floridian"

MysteriousJourneys
19-01-2004, 03:07
Yeah lol theres no doubt its the best place in the world to go on holiday. I love it and everytime I go it gets better than my previous visit. Lots of saving tho lol on my small wage :(

hamptonlakes
19-01-2004, 03:23
I have to agree love florida and everytime we go there is always something different to see and do [msnsmile2]

lisi
23-01-2004, 16:52
Hi Stephen
I totally agree - you can't beat Florida for fun, rest and relaxation. You too will find these forums so helpful and friendly with loads of tips. I too will be interested in your views having a teenage granddaughter who wants to visit once her exams are over.

Anyway, dont' be afraid to ask here - you will usually find your answer.

Lisi [msncool]