PDA

View Full Version : park tickets

debbie
06-05-2002, 14:29
Hello, I'm new to the forum, my name is Debbie. There is a big gang of us going next April (14 of us). Is it possible to buy a flexi-ticket between two families - so that you could use it on different days?

roger
06-05-2002, 16:05
Hi Debbie

It's a good idea, but the first person to use the ticket has to put their signature on the back. The parks are very strict now and most guests are asked sign on a sheet of paper on entry to the park, and if your signature is not good enough they will want ID. It's not worth the risk as the ticket could then be taken from you.

Roger

debbie
06-05-2002, 16:55
Hello Roger
Thanks for the reply, I thought that there may be restrictions, but it never hurts to ask!

Debbie

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
06-05-2002, 17:28
When we were at Disney the other week they had this thing on the gates where you had to put yuour first 2 fingers in and it presumably scanned in your fingerprints and compared them with those when you first used the tickets.

Worked fine on all the family except me - every time it denied me access and the attendant had to press some buttons to let me through anyway!

John & Sarah Rooke
Orlando Villas

tinkerbell
21-05-2002, 17:35
I've always seen that finger scanner, but never had to use it!! I presumed it was for resident ID or something? We always have to sign in, and I've always been curious!!!

Tink

paul
18-06-2002, 12:20
I've just came back and the wife and I had flexi tickets for the 2 weeks. We never signed them and the attendants never looked at them at any of the parks. Only at one park, Seaworld I think, we had to sign a list but they still didnt look at the ticket!!

paul

Kissyme
14-09-2002, 09:54
When we went to the parks last year (just after 9/11) security was very tight and they checked every ticket and your bags and lots of fingerprint scans but we have never had to do this before. Even security checks were made fun with the kids encouraged to have their baseball caps checked and empty out their pockets to check they had enough sweets.
Kym

nelly
03-09-2003, 11:55
the finger scanner is only for certain types of tickets, its either the year round one of disney hotel residents, we had a 5 park hopper and didnt need to scan our prints