PDA

View Full Version : Santa Cruz rental

rkt
14-01-2004, 16:30
This will be my first villa booking and I have searched through the villa listing and it is proving difficult to pick a villa. Our favourate one at the moment is in the Santa Cruz area. Can anyone comment on this area. For example how old is the development, is it a good location etc.

Thanks

athurstance
14-01-2004, 17:13
Santa Cruz community is quite new - you can read about it and see the map on http://www.orlandovillas.com/map.asp

chrissb
14-01-2004, 18:20
Hi

I have a villa at Santa Cruz, so my views may be biased, but here they are. Santa Cruz is a relatively small development just off US27 as you can see from the map. It is a newish development which is a mix of residential and rental properties. Phase 1 finally being completed last year and most of phase 2 is now built. I don't think any of the villas will be more than 4/5 years old. In terms of location Interstate 4 (I4) is a 5 minute drive away. One junction down I4 is a turn off for Disney, further along you will find Seaworld and Universal. I4 will also take you to the Atlantic coast resorts or the beautiful gulf coast beaches. There are over 30 golf course within easy reach and a couple of 24 hour supermarkets within 5 minutes drive. A few miles along US27 there are a great variety of restaruants as there are if you go onto US192. We find it a conevient and very pleasant location as do the guests who have stayed there. Hope that is of some help and if you want any more information please ask.

marion
01-03-2004, 14:34
Hi
Like Chris I have a villa at Santa Cruz and our guests have really enjoyed their stay with us in fact we have guests that have returned to stay on Santa Cruz. We are so well situated It is so easy to visit the parks, coast, shops, and the 192 being just down the Rd you can dine in a different Restraint every night.
As we are so close to the parks we pop home during the day for a relax the tranquility of Santa Cruz is very welcomed.
We have 2 big supermarkets close to us so it is very easy to pick up fresh supplies.

As Chris Said building work has finished on Santa Cruz and it has grown up in to a very desirable place to live and visit.