PDA

View Full Version : weather in November

Shazz34
06-08-2010, 19:41
What kind of temperature will it be mid to late November we go 19th November and are looking forward to going to Wet'n'Wild and Aquatica will it be hot enough[bowwave]

ellie
06-08-2010, 19:55
It should still be nice and warm during the day - would recommend taking a jacket if you are going to stay on for the fireworks at the parks, and a couple of cardigans/sweaters in case it chills down. You should still be able to walk round in shorts and t-shirts whilst the rest of us back in the UK are shivering! Hope you have a great time![msncool] We have certainly had some nice warm days when we have visited in November.

November
Average high temperature: 78.5
Average low temperature: 57.5
Average precipitation: 2.30
Average humidity (1pm): 56
Record high (1980): 89
Record low (1981): 35

According to their website the water at Aquatica can be heated to 84 degrees:

Water Temperature
At Aquatica, the water is as warm as the South Seas themselves--actually, warmer. We have a state-of-the-art climate control system that adjusts the water temperature according to the weather so that it's always just right. The water can be heated up to 84 degrees.

Katys Grandad
06-08-2010, 19:58
I always regard November as a month of change for weather in Florida. The early part is really very nice and warm but it can start to get a little chilly at the start and end of the days towards the end of it. When you see an 'average high' that doesn't mean it reaches that for long periods and can be for just a few minutes at the peak of the day.

My advice would be to plan to visit places where warm weather is important a bit later in the day than you would at this time of year so it can warm up. I would think that Wet'n'Wild wouldn't be much fun before about 11.00 a.m. Also bear in mind that it will be dark before 6.00 pm.

roger
06-08-2010, 21:20
Also note the average lows are at the coolest part of the day, so usually early morning, just before sunrise, then it quickly starts to warm up.

ellie
06-08-2010, 21:25
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
Also note the average lows are at the coolest part of the day, so usually early morning, just before sunrise, then it quickly starts to warm up.
[/quote]

It always amazes me how quickly it can warm up, unlike here in the UK. The main thing is how much better you feel to see the sunshine.[8D] We were there in early December last year and sat outside Panera Bread with a nice Danish pastry in the sunshine - magic! [msnwink]

jimiansville
06-08-2010, 22:19
For the last couple of years we have been going out to the villa at the end of October (normally after our half term guests leave) and staying right through until the week before Christmas. We have found the weather in November to be perfect. Nice and sunny and dry without the high humidity of the hotter months. Managed to get into the pool almost every day. If you are in the sunshine it can feel quite hot but cooler in the shade. Certainly need to take trousers and sweater for some cooler nights. The big advantge is that it's very quiet apart from the week around Thanksgiving. Shopping in the sales on Black Friday is manic!

Shazz34
07-08-2010, 22:36
Thankyou to you all for the replies its very much appreciated[beer]

Big_Momma
28-08-2010, 21:57
This is all good as I'm going in Nov too!