PDA

View Full Version : Villa hunting

IanW
14-01-2004, 04:42
Hi,
I've been getting nearly all my information from this forum so thanks to everyone for their advice. You've persuaded me to take the plunge and my family are returning to Orlando to purchase a villa in February. I don't know any of the Communities but I'm trusting the numerous people who have said 'you'll know your villa when you see it.'

hamptonlakes
14-01-2004, 05:03
I agree Ian, i went out back in July 2003 to view properties, i spent a long weekend looking at property and spent 3 days looking at loads of property and never found anything until then last day when my realtor rang and said that a property has just come on the market and he thinks its one id be very intrested and he took me to see this property and as soon as we pulled up outside i loved it and he showed me around and i was very very happy and so bought it........good luck and happy hunting[msnsmile2]

Beverley
14-01-2004, 13:06
You will Ian, we knew instantly that, after hours & hours of viewings, we had found what we had been searching for. Good luck :)

Tracy
14-01-2004, 20:27
You will know ! We bought in March, I liked the community as we drove in and fell in love with the house as soon as we walked through the doors. We completed in December and are still enjoying the thrill of home ownership, although it is hard work !
Good Luck

Carla
14-01-2004, 21:32
Anyone who is looking for a superb lake view - the 4 bedroom 3 bathroom, 2,450 square foot home next door to me has just come on the market for around US$254,000. I have the details of a realtor who knows this home extremely well.
:D:D:D:D