PDA

View Full Version : shortcut from 27 to animal kingdom

caseyd
13-01-2004, 02:53
I read on one of the posts here that there is a shortcut from Rt 27 to get to Animal Kingdom. I did a search and can't find the post. Can someone refresh my memory on that? Thanks in advance.

dbrook
13-01-2004, 11:16
Not sure where the post is but here are the details I give to my guests regarding the short cut:-

Directions: Go eastbound on the 192 passing Splendid China on your right. You will come to a gift shop called the Magic Castle Gift Shop which you cannot miss as it is purple with a giant wizard on the roof! Just after this is a set of traffic lights and you will see marker 5 on your left and a MacDonalds sign. Turn left at these lights after Sherberth. (be careful as this road has a few sharp bends). Follow this road until you reach another set of traffic lights and then turn right at these lights onto Buena Vista Drive.

Hope this helps.

esprit
13-01-2004, 19:01
Or for an even shorter cut, you can turn left just before you come to the Magic Mining Co ( restaurant and mini golf) which is the major turn off left before you get to Sherberth. That joins Sherberth a part of the way along and cuts off the corner.

dbrook
13-01-2004, 22:13
Ooh thanks Julie - didn't realise that. Will change my directions accordingly:D:D

janny
15-01-2004, 12:12
The Road Juile means is Black Lake -its the third set of traffic lights fromthe 192 junction .Turn left and follow the road until the end turn left -this is the junction with Sherbeth follow it and turn right at the end - you are on Osceola Parkway .