PDA

View Full Version : Where to have a party

ukman
17-06-2010, 14:47
I can see that this topic hasn't been touched for years. Take it that the majority of us who visit are passed the clubing scene or just to tired to think of going out in the evening once out during the day.

So where in orlando can you go to have a good time in the evening.

florida4sun
17-06-2010, 16:19
City Walk is the favorite.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ukman
I can see that this topic hasn't been touched for years. Take it that the majority of us who visit are passed the clubing scene or just to tired to think of going out in the evening once out during the day.

So where in orlando can you go to have a good time in the evening.
[/quote]

ukman
08-09-2010, 17:27
So I take it the young crowd of OV does not do the nightclub thing when in orlando.

canarypam
08-09-2010, 19:04
The young people go to Church Street in Downtown Orlando there
are lots of night clubs and bars there.

Lyn
08-09-2010, 22:51
Last October we took my daughters partner - his first trip to Florida, he had all these big plans of returning with us to the villa each evening then shower & change and they would go out clubbing[msncool] He was so shattered from the heat and walking round the parks that they did not go out by themselves once.[msnsmile2]

florida4sun
08-09-2010, 23:22
Yes the majority go to the clubs in City Walk.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ukman
So I take it the young crowd of OV does not do the nightclub thing when in orlando.
[/quote]

DANESKA18
09-09-2010, 01:59
"Howl at the Moon" on I-drive is fantastic for a night out if you like live music! There are four musicians who swap around on the various instruments and they play covers of soft rock but they are outstandingly talented. We went last September with our neighbours and were up dancing on the stage and didn't get home until gone 2am (very rare for us - we're normally 10pm at the latest). If you like a good show with good music it's definately worth a look.

caroline
09-09-2010, 02:16
A friendly local took my 20 something daughter to Cowboys in Orlando for the evening, she's more used to London clubs so it was quite an eye opener for her!! She enjoyed it though[msnsmile2]

Narrator
21-01-2011, 13:30
Hi all, we are planning a big family trip in August (climbing the walls already) and as there will be four 21 year olds with us I would like to be able to tell them the best and safest places to go out at night, though I am sure most nights they will be too exhausted to do any clubbing after our days at the parks. Although we have been to Florida several times we have never had to consider the nightlife. Where is the best place to go and have a boogie and also as I will no doubt be required as taxi driver I want to be able to pick them up easily without having to drive around looking for a space to park up. Any ideas would be most welcome.

caroline
21-01-2011, 21:50
From what you've said I'd recommend City Walk, there's plenty for them to do and the picking up is easy and signposted (been there, done it and got the t shirt!!) make sure they have ID with them.

Susan J
22-01-2011, 00:04
I would recommend City Walk for that age group. You can even combine it with an evening out yourself- go for a meal and to the cinema whilst they boogie the night away! You can do a meal deal for this- check the web site.
I think you will find they won't want to go out much away from you- that is our experience with friends anyway!

lafifille
22-01-2011, 18:45
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
From what you've said I'd recommend City Walk, there's plenty for them to do and the picking up is easy and signposted (been there, done it and got the t shirt!!) make sure they have ID with them.
[/quote]
An Id with their picture on it, or they won't get through.

Narrator
27-01-2011, 12:31
Thanks Guys, the City Walk it is then. The wife and I might even join them on the dance floor, show them a few of our 80's moves. Talking of ID's, would a UK driving licence (with picture) be acceptable. I would be a bit worried about sending them off with their passport.

ukman
27-01-2011, 13:11
UK Driving licence it good.