PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im New

SMS
12-01-2004, 20:12
Hello, thought I would introduce myself, I found this forum by luck and have had a wonderful time reading all your brilliant reports.

It will be my first time to Orlando this summer, hopefully not the last and I am keen to hear and get any little snipits of advice you can give me.

I have 2 boys 7 and 12 who are very excited as well, I dont know who is more so

Beverley
12-01-2004, 20:26
Hi,
Welcome to the forum. You will find a wealth of info on various parks, activities, entertainment & lots more.
I'm sure you'll have a great time, there is something for everyone in Orlando. We have to drag our boys back home, they never want to leave.
:):):)

LesleyB
12-01-2004, 23:05
Hi Sian

Welcome. You will probably find, like the rest of us, that one visit to Florida is never enough and you will be hooked and end up coming back year after year.[msnsmile2][msncool]

Lesley

shazbat
12-01-2004, 23:12
Hi Sian,
welcome to the forum--just about anything you need to know or want to ask about your forthcoming trip can be answered here--theres a wealth of information between us all.I'm sure you will have an absolutely fantastic time in Orlando-when are you going?
Shazbat

Cowboy
12-01-2004, 23:26
Welcome aboard Sian. Shazbat has already said that you can find loads of information on here. Keep visiting and you will get lots of tips and very useful information which will make your vacation al the more enjoyable.
Have a great vacation.
Mike.

GerryG
13-01-2004, 02:10
Hi

Boy have you got a grand time ahead of you, there's so much to do and see. You can do things fast or you can take it easy on a beach.
We've been back via hotels etc several times, but eventually we decided to buy our own bit.
Be glad to help you more if you need to know more.
Regards
Gerry

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1032.aspx

SMS
13-01-2004, 02:31
Thanks for all your welcomes, Im hoping to be going for the first 3 weeks in August, hot I know but have to go around school holidays