PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter-GMTV

Albert the Frog
16-06-2010, 13:26
I don't know what it will be like but this Friday 18th June-GMTV is coming live from Harry Potter World in Orlando and they have Harry himself with them.

ShirleyD
16-06-2010, 16:32
I went on the rides yesterday... the main one was amazing:D The whole set is just fantastic even for someone who has never been interested in HP

SteveandJan
16-06-2010, 17:17
I can't wait to see it when we are over in August

freddiehollie
16-06-2010, 20:46
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
I went on the rides yesterday... the main one was amazing:D The whole set is just fantastic even for someone who has never been interested in HP
[/quote]

I thought "HP" was a sauce[msnwink][msnwink]

Albert the Frog
17-06-2010, 00:43
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by freddiehollie
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
[/quote]

I thought "HP" was a sauce[msnwink][msnwink]
[/quote]

The finest sauce in the world [clap]

DisneyPrincess
17-06-2010, 01:04
I am so excited to see the WWOHP in August when im in Florida! Will definitely be watching GMTV friday for a sneak peek!

Albert the Frog
18-06-2010, 13:40
What happened there then? I must have blinked and missed it

Jill
18-06-2010, 17:46
They were showing what must have been a pre recorded clip just before 8 am when I came back from taking Stuart to the station this morning.

chrizzy100
18-06-2010, 23:01
I'm on the Universal site on facebook..people have been there since 3 in the morning...and a lot of people are a bit unhappy...it seems a lot of people are just walking in passed the line..they had a live feed there this morning...so glad I did it last Sunday..we were upset that we were going home 4 days before it opened..but last Sunday it was open and the ride was very quiet..you could of gone on it time after time..

DisneyPrincess
18-06-2010, 23:08
There was a 5 and a half hour wait just to get into Islands of Adventure today, and they were limiting numbers to the HP island due to huge crowds.

People were waiting from 3am and didnt get into the island till 11ish.

Madness! Hopefully when im there in August it wont be nearly as busy!

chrizzy100
19-06-2010, 00:48
HP shops are very small... there were not many people there Sunday and it was hard to move in them.. the food place was full..

ShirleyD
19-06-2010, 06:21
A friend who was with me this week and is on her way home now, said the person she is next to on the aircraft went today and that people had been queing for 10 hours [msneek]