PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Park Tickets people?

sue.bennett
02-06-2010, 19:41
I have been trying to contact our ticket guru for an update on my request for part-cancellation of a ticket order (a request I made by email over a week ago). I am getting no reply when I email, and have just phoned. There was a recorded message that advised me that contact by email would 'get a much quicker reply'. I have also checked the members details on the forums, and noticed that our Ticket Guru has not posted since 24 May. If they are on holiday, is there another magic contact number that I do not know? If not, what would I do if there was a problem when I went to the Kissimmee office to pick up my tickets and I could not get hold of anyone to sort it out for over a week? My holiday would be more than half over by then!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-06-2010, 21:37
I've just alerted Martin to your post so he knows it's here. I know he does have some messages from customers go to Spam so perhaps that might explain the lack of an email response from him as I know he's usually very quick at getting back to people.

Can you email me at john@orlandovillas.com if you still don't hear back soon.

florida4sun
02-06-2010, 21:49
Hi,

I'm pretty sure from your surname that this was sorted but please DM your question and order number and I will look at it straight away. I only post in the section if someone needs a reply.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sue.bennett
I have been trying to contact our ticket guru for an update on my request for part-cancellation of a ticket order (a request I made by email over a week ago). I am getting no reply when I email, and have just phoned. There was a recorded message that advised me that contact by email would 'get a much quicker reply'. I have also checked the members details on the forums, and noticed that our Ticket Guru has not posted since 24 May. If they are on holiday, is there another magic contact number that I do not know? If not, what would I do if there was a problem when I went to the Kissimmee office to pick up my tickets and I could not get hold of anyone to sort it out for over a week? My holiday would be more than half over by then!
[/quote]

florida4sun
02-06-2010, 21:52
Update:

We are waiting for you to update your card details as the card has expired. Use your order status link to do this. We emailed this on the 27th May.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
Hi,
pretty sure from your surname that this was sorted but please DM your question and order number and I will look at it straight away. I only post in the section if someone needs a reply.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by sue.bennett
[/quote]
[/quote]

sue.bennett
02-06-2010, 22:32
Thanks for looking at this. I have no idea what happened to the email you sent on 27th. It is not in my inbox or my junk box and has not gone straight to the deleted box either. I have now updated my details. I have a feeling the same thing happened with an email you sent me when I was ordering these tickets.
Please could you email me to let me know what will happen next (eg when you will be contacting my card provider and whether I will need a new order number and paperwork to collect my smaller number of tickets).