PDA

View Full Version : Current weather....

shakinsteve
27-05-2010, 13:44
Hi there:
Can anyone let me know what the weather is like currently in Orlando please...Don't trust websites.
Thanks very very much...
Mark

Katys Grandad
27-05-2010, 14:00
Isn't this a website?[msnwink]

More seriously, I do know what you mean but I find the main weather sites are reasonably accurate. Problem is "current' tends to be very short lived in Florida as the summer approaches.

Jill
27-05-2010, 16:21
Weather forecasts for the States are far more accurate than for the UK. We have been here for over 3 weeks and each day it has been as predicted. Temps are high 80s to low 90s, mostly sunny with odd bit of cloud and odd bits of rain but all have been as predicted.

SDJ
27-05-2010, 19:46
We arrived 22nd April and as expected it is very hot and sometimes very humid. Chances of showers are becoming more frequent as of this week as we approach the rainy season but even the rain we have had is very localised. It was lashing down on Championsgate on Tuesday for about 15 minutes, and up at Highland Reserves, not a drop! We got drenched at Posner and at Championsgate - not a drop.

Have a great vacation Mark if you are coming over anytime soon.

Sandra

E. Cosgrove
27-05-2010, 19:49
I know what you mean Mark.

I checked the weather on the internet first thing this morning and it told me that currently in my area it was 12 degrees with light rain, the weather forecast thro' the window was blue sky, a few white fluffy things and when I got in my car 25 mins later the guage read 16 degrees!![msneek]

shakinsteve
28-05-2010, 00:25
Thanks for all your replies...
We arrive on 1st June.
I don't the quick down-pour etc etc but when it is for all the morning or all the afternoon, it gets a bit much..
Can't wait for Monday to come as we travel to a little B&B near Gatwick..
FINISHED WORK TODAY FOR 3 WEEKS..!!!!

Karen
29-05-2010, 13:50
I am sure you will have a fabulous time Shakinsteve [msnsmile2] We went to Wonderworks when it rained while we were there in April and had a fun afternoon. Rain all cleared up by the time we left a few hours later [clap]