PDA

View Full Version : why are some people just rude?

Big Al 154
15-04-2010, 22:37
you go through life and on the odd occasion you meet the odd arrogant, rude, self absorbed bafoon. you often think of the best way to deal with these people... (contemplation) many thoughts spring to mind... you have to imagine their personal relationships, what they must be like? because if I can find someone to be like this (from a distance) how must the people who have a day to day relationship with these arrogant idiots feel? god only knows! and there is the absolute point of this thread. god does know. why? because he made so many idiots!!!!![msnwink]

florida4sun
16-04-2010, 04:20
I do not suffer fools (do not have the time, inclination or patience), so its no problem for me [msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Big Al 154
you go through life and on the odd occasion you meet the odd arrogant, rude, self absorbed bafoon. you often think of the best way to deal with these people... (contemplation) many thoughts spring to mind... you have to imagine their personal relationships, what they must be like? because if I can find someone to be like this (from a distance) how must the people who have a day to day relationship with these arrogant idiots feel? god only knows! and there is the absolute point of this thread. god does know. why? because he made so many idiots!!!!![msnwink]

[/quote]

Sniff
16-04-2010, 11:30
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Big Al 154

[/quote]
Maybe god was himself an arrogant, rude, self absorbed bufoon, and therefore made many people in his own image :D

sunseeker
16-04-2010, 13:00
My martial arts instructor would often say the best defence is to run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. I guess you could apply that principle to this scenario too. [msnsmile]

Big Al 154
16-04-2010, 13:01
Exactly my point Keith