PDA

View Full Version : How is the weather..?

shakinsteve
12-04-2010, 20:40
I fly out on the 1st June (still time to get hotter...)
How is the weather at the moment, everyone enjoying..?

Robert5988
12-04-2010, 21:45
Much as it has been a miserable winter in Florida, it is a certainty that in June it will be hot!!

caroline
12-04-2010, 22:09
It's absolutely gorgeous here at the moment, I've just inside to cool down and get a drink and forum fix[msnwink] we've been here since Wednesday and we're still waiting for a 'shopping day' I'd don't like shopping when it's sunny!

shakinsteve
13-04-2010, 14:19
Good to hear... Can't wait to get over have some fun in the sun. There are 11 of us coming over..
6 kids and 5 adults. Already booked a Breakfast with Mickey (somehow i thinkI'll still be hungry afterwards)
Was just getting a bit worried about the weather. Only been to Orlando in Oct/Nov before. Looking forward to either going on a water ride / or getting caught in the rain then drying off with the sun again..
Ling Louis pad looks like a def place to have fun Caroline.

kitch50
13-04-2010, 17:11
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by shakinsteve
Good to hear... Can't wait to get over have some fun in the sun. There are 11 of us coming over..
6 kids and 5 adults. Already booked a Breakfast with Mickey (somehow i thinkI'll still be hungry afterwards)
Was just getting a bit worried about the weather. Only been to Orlando in Oct/Nov before. Looking forward to either going on a water ride / or getting caught in the rain then drying off with the sun again..
Ling Louis pad looks like a def place to have fun Caroline.
[/quote]

After numerous stays at King Louie's Pad I can definitely vouch for it being fun - 2 years 6 months 6 days til our next visit [msnsad]