PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell gone AWOL?

Dads_Taxi
07-04-2010, 10:11
Just got back from Magic Kingdom and we were disappointed that Tinkerbell didn't make an appearance tonight for the firework show. Is this part of the show discontinued or was she stuck in traffic on the I4?

We did ask a cast member who said she was otherwise engaged with Captain Hook!

Hook may have had a nasty surprise I reckon, as when we watched Tinkerbell fly last year, she was definitely a bloke!!

blott
07-04-2010, 13:27
I suppose she could have taken the night off to do other good works elsewhere? I mean... who in their right mind could pass up an assignation with Captain Hook?

The official version is Tinkerbell does not always fly – weather is a key factor, wind/rain etc. will cancel her flight.

SunLover
07-04-2010, 14:42
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Dads_Taxi
Just got back from Magic Kingdom and we were disappointed that Tinkerbell didn't make an appearance tonight for the firework show. Is this part of the show discontinued or was she stuck in traffic on the I4?

Hook may have had a nasty surprise I reckon, as when we watched Tinkerbell fly last year, she was definitely a bloke!![/quote]I'm sorry to point out such an obvious error, but what you saw was Tink's brother ... TinkerBill. [msnwink]

kitch50
07-04-2010, 18:00
hee hee - that tinkled my fancy ![msnembarrased]

kateydoodles
08-04-2010, 23:55
Haha! 'TinkerBill' :) very good!

Rolmill
11-04-2010, 05:35
Dave, we were there on Weds night (7th) - Tinkerbell certainly flew then, to the delight of our 5 year-old! Must have been a one night stand with Captain Hook...

florida4sun
11-04-2010, 14:28
If the Doplar Radar shows any sign of lightning within 20 or miles, she will not fly.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Dads_Taxi

Hook may have had a nasty surprise I reckon, as when we watched Tinkerbell fly last year, she was definitely a bloke!!
[/quote]

lynnroy
12-04-2010, 06:16
We were there last night and she/he flew( we weren't close enough to tell if she was a Bell or a Bill!)
My 5 year old thought it was magical though.

roger
16-04-2010, 23:37
I'm glad this has been clarified - I was also convinced it was a Ball last time we went but no-one else believed me. I wonder if Captain Hook has realised yet!