PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Hotel

Madabouttigger
20-03-2010, 22:34
Has anyone ever stayed at the Celebration Hotel? We have 3 nights in Orlando tagged onto the end of our stay. We want somewhere comfortable and quiet and was wondering what the hotel in Celebration is like??

Any comments appreciated.

Diane

florida4sun
20-03-2010, 23:12
If it is the Hotel in celebration it is nice but there is another hotel by the same that is not in Celebration.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger
Has anyone ever stayed at the Celebration Hotel? We have 3 nights in Orlando tagged onto the end of our stay. We want somewhere comfortable and quiet and was wondering what the hotel in Celebration is like??

Diane.[/quote]

Madabouttigger
21-03-2010, 12:26
<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
If it is the Hotel in celebration it is nice but there is another hotel by the same that is not in Celebration.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Madabouttigger

Diane.[/quote][/quote]It is the one in Celebration I was thinking of, didn't realise there are 2, I'll be careful, thanks for that.

Lynne S
21-03-2010, 18:50
The main one is The Celebration Hotel Diane,right at the side of the lake in Celebration.
The new one is called Mona Lisa suite hotel. You won't get them mixed up [msnsmile2]

caroline
21-03-2010, 19:32
Lynne I think Martin meant the other hotel called Celebration rather than another hotel in Celebration. There is the Ramada Orlando Celebration hotel as well as The Celebration hotel in Celebration.

Madabouttigger
21-03-2010, 22:36
Well I have booked the Celebration Hotel, in Celebration and hopefuly will have a lake view room.[msnwink]