PDA

View Full Version : storytime with belle

paula
01-05-2002, 00:14
You will find this at the fairytale garden, my little girl loves this, but it is very easy to miss. Belle acts out the story beauty and the beast with help from children from the audience.(its enjoyable for big children as well) paula

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
01-05-2002, 00:38
Where's the fairytale garden Paula as our 3 year old ABSOLUTELY loves Beauty & The Beast!

John & Sarah Rooke
Orlando Villas

Ruth
01-05-2002, 03:00
If you stand facing Cinderella's castle it is round to the right hand side of the castle. It is just a couple of rows of benches and a very small stage area. You are able to get Belle's autograph and photo after the story too.

Ruth

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
01-05-2002, 13:48
Sounds good Ruth!

Whilst we are on the subject, anyone know where I can get the Beauty and the Beast video as our 3 year old is desperate for it and it seems to be out of stock everywhere we have tried (including in the Magic Kingdom)?

John & Sarah Rooke
Orlando Villas

Ruth
01-05-2002, 14:08
John, I think that it is due out very soon in the UK, I would enquire at your local Disney shop and see if they can give you a date.

Ruth

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
01-05-2002, 14:56
Excellent. Thanks for the info Ruth!

John & Sarah Rooke
Orlando Villas

paula
01-05-2002, 17:39
Hi ruth my friend has just got the video from the net I will ask for the site address for you regards paula

Ruth
02-05-2002, 02:17
John, I did some research and Beauty and The Beast is due out in the UK in October 2002. If you try a web site like www.play247.com you may be able to get it but I think it would be an American DVD/video only. I could lend you Belle's Magical World or The Enchanted Christmas if you like, or they may still be available online.

Ruth

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
02-11-2002, 22:25
Just bought the Beauty and the Beast DVD this morning - first day it was out in the UK and it's every bit as good as we remember it :).

We've two very happy children now!

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
15-12-2002, 16:19
By accident rather than design we saw Storytime with Belle.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, although John was trying to blend into the background as he does not do audience participation.

Sarah