PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins

Beverley
07-01-2004, 02:49
We had a fantastic time at Sea World. We were there just before xmas.

My eldest son (16) had met up with a friend , who was visiting Orlando at the same time. My youngest son (12) tagged along behind them. We all arranged to meet up at the 1.00 Shamu show.
The boys didn't arrive.

We eventually found them at the dolphin pool. They were feeding, touching, talking to these beautiful creatures and they would not leave!
All three were completely mesmerised, it was incredible. [:0]

Sea World was last on their list before this experience, now they want to know how soon we can go again and if a trip to Discovery Cove is possible.:)

steph_goodrum
07-01-2004, 11:52
Beverly
I don't know if you know about them but Sea World are offering the Fun card again this year, which for $54.95 give unlimited admission until the end of the year. You can buy them online and then collect when you arrive We have bought one for the last couple of years and it works out great value as our 17 yr old daughter, like your boys will spend hours beside the dolphin pool and also the nursery. We have on a couple of occasions dropped her off and left her for a couple of hours whilst we are shopping for the villa or working on it. Her dad gets totally bored but she could stay all day without any worry.

shazbat
07-01-2004, 15:19
Hi Beverley,
my kids love Sea World best too!they would spend every day there if they could--we didnt go this last trip because we just didnt have time and decided to do a couple of the other parks instead--but they really missed not going--so its definately on the list for next time again!!
Shazbat

Beverley
07-01-2004, 19:52
I had heard about the fun cards but didn't know you could buy the online.
Thanks for that, it will cetainly be money well spent.:)