PDA

View Full Version : march weather pretty please

netty68
09-02-2010, 15:26
hi all hope everyone is havin a good day now down to the important stuff we are going to florida in middle of march for 2 weeks and i am a born worryier i hope its going to be warm i really want to go to the water parks and the dry ones to could anyone put my mind at rest and tell me will it be warm [?]

FraserLynn
09-02-2010, 15:54
It will be warm[msnsmile2]

Jill
09-02-2010, 17:18
I would love to say it will be awful and you will not like it and offer to go for you instead but that would be telling a fib. Over the years we have covered all of March and you are more likely to need a jumper for inside the restaurants if you sit under the air con than outside it is normally a lovely time of year.

SDJ
09-02-2010, 20:03
After the recent weather everywhere - not just Florida - it is impossible to forecast weather as we all know that many places have had the most unusual weather. Whilst one would hope it will be sunny in March as normal - who knows though. Not us......

Still plenty of things to do though. Infact we are trying to decide what to do today as we have no sun again[msncool]

Sandra

chrizzy100
09-02-2010, 22:13
Cooler weather is nice...but when its cooler in FL you really feel it..we do more in the cooler weather..and its nice to get off the plane wearing fur boots and not looking a right prat...lol

Madabouttigger
09-02-2010, 23:36
We usually go in March when it is warm and sunny and we do the water parks, beach etc and come back with a tan. We have done March 5 times now and I have never had to put on a coat or jacket. There can be some showers but they don't last long. Don't worry, it will be fantastic.