PDA

View Full Version : OV, FV and OVH...same site?

Amirah
06-01-2004, 20:49
Do Orlando Villas, Florida Villas and Orlando Villas show the same villas? Or do they show different ones on each site? I want to see all to ensure that I can get the booking I want.

Also, can someone tell me which communities are more resort like? We are looking for a gated community that has a community pool and perhaps a rec room where our daughter can meet other children on vacation.

caroline
06-01-2004, 20:56
They show different villas.
However the owners of the websites have their villas on all 3 (perk of owning the sites;))

Amirah
07-01-2004, 18:33
Can anybody answer my second inquiry about resort like villa communities?

hamptonlakes
07-01-2004, 19:03
Yes each site has its own set of villas.....

If you click the following link it will take you to the information on the communities in orlando
http://www.villasflorida.com/Communities.aspx

Good luck with your search, what about sending a enquiry through the websites and in the notes state you would like a home which offer community resort type facilities and am sure you will get replies

Amirah
07-01-2004, 19:45
I'm getting lots of replies but no information about the communities. Anybody out there know specifically which community is resort-like. Example: children's activites, karaoke night, etc.

caroline
07-01-2004, 20:25
I'm not sure if any of the communities have these type of activities on offer - they tend to have facilities you can use rather than organised activities.
For example Bridgewater Crossing has a community pool, tennis courts, volleyball, tot's playground, basketball hoop and a lake for fishing - guests have free use of the facilities but nothing is organised.

Amirah
07-01-2004, 20:51
OK I understand now and thank you Caroline. My husband is now leaning toward renting a condo at a timeshare again just for this. In looking to buy our own villa in the near future, how does this affect bookings or does it not? We love the resort-like organized activity on our vacations but we still also want our privacy.

stavros47
07-01-2004, 23:28
Hi Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Everyone has their own opinion on this, but personally I think a private pool is a must if your looking to rent out your property

sunseeker
18-01-2004, 18:24
I think if people were looking for evening entertainment, then it's more likely they would be trawling the holiday brochures
for hotels which provide organised activities rather than looking at private villas.
Dave

phil moloney
20-01-2004, 01:03
Amirah, if you love the resort like activities do you plan on buying a condo or a villa in the future? With families the private villa with private pool and community amenities is a must.

Amirah
21-01-2004, 00:14
It's just that we have only one child and sometimes she gets lonely when we travel. Organized activities works for us in that respect. We have a villa in the Poconos and we own a timeshare in which we use to travel to Egypt (my homeland) for a week every year. It's the Florida experience that we lack. We are looking into purchasing a villa in Orlando in the near future because my husband and I will want to have a place we can stay for longer periods of time in the spring and summer seasons as we are getting older. Our daughter is 8 and before we know it she will be 13 and will not want to do kiddy and resort activites. We just have to do more research and make up our minds about investing in Florida. Our villa is doing very well in the Poconos and we want the same success in Orlando :) I love receiving advice, opinions and comments about this very subject.