PDA

View Full Version : capones dinner & show

paula
30-04-2002, 00:08
Has anyone been here Regards paula

Frankt
05-06-2003, 02:41
its a great night, never stopped laughing.

Biggus
05-06-2003, 12:16
We went in Sept 2001,
It was the only night where we left the car at home, got a cab and all of us had a drink. From memory the characters/actors/show were really good - we went outside for a smoke with our the guy who was serving us who was from NY (he was happy that I was a Yankees fan!!) - character named Squirrel, this was within a week of 9/11, he had friends in NY that were unnacounted for but said that he loved being part of the show enough to continue doing it. The younger adults loved the characters......
To balance this the food was poor - rock hard dried lasagne/pasta and salad - not the best 'bulk' catering I ever seen, guess thats why they throw so much beer down your neck!!!

Overall I remember us all saying that for what it was, it was relatively expensive and not the best value for money that Florida had to offer, that said I've heard the same thing about many of the 'dinner shows' - we gave them ALL a wide berth when we went in March/April this year. Having said this Paula it might well have smartened up since then....