PDA

View Full Version : Back after xmas trip! Wow!

tinkerbell
05-01-2004, 21:18
Hi all hope you all had a wonderful xmas and a very happy new year whatever you got up to!! I was in Epcot for new year, and saw new year in back home at 7pm! Weird!

Had probably the best trip to Florida yet, but suffering from jetlag severely for some reason, so I will update you properly later!!!!

Mission Space Rocks by the way!!!

DISNEYDIVA
05-01-2004, 22:29
Hiya Tink, new year, midnight at home alone (hubby at work) watched Big Ben chime in 2004 then the fireworks started. I peeped through the curtains and WOW.........it was snowing!!!what a sight, beautiful colours and the snow gently falling. What a great start to the new year. Lesley.:D

tinkerbell
06-01-2004, 21:11
Wow! Happy new year Lesley!

Still suffering, will explain all later!

chrisj
06-01-2004, 22:15
Hi

Xmas was in our new place in Cyprus, wooohoo great time but
could only manage 4 days

Afraid new year was our turn to feed 18 of our friends with a
formal 3 course meal. Dam hard work but great fun and now it
means for the next 9 years we can go to others for new year
and be fed :):)

Ruth
08-01-2004, 03:03
Tink, we were over the same dates as you. I have not been too bad for the jet lag but the children [msncry][msncry]. We too had one of our best holidays ever, and I agree, Mission Space is awesome[msnwink]

kimbo
10-01-2004, 22:45
Hi tink
I was at uk epcot , did I miss anything I was expecting to see or hear something at 7.pm we were at lagoons edge far side of rose and crown.

tinkerbell
10-01-2004, 23:21
I was right in the middle of the uk section, and there was no official announcement which I was disappointed with, but all of the uk cast members came out to the street and did a count down and everyone went mad on the hour! It was so good! I'd also like to add that on NYE the UK was the only section of Epcot that stank of alcohol!!!! Home from home!

kimbo
11-01-2004, 05:20
didnt notice the smell as we had a new yr tipple, only the one though.
It wasnt easy getting alcohol as the people you were buying for had to be present with I.D (the younger ones of course)
Isnt it a pitty the real uk isnt as strict.