PDA

View Full Version : disney and young children

paula
29-04-2002, 23:59
We have found that to keep the cost down,we take in with us crisps fruit and a large cool drink flask, take all your bags into the attractions with you as we have had our pushchair taken twice,first time we never got it back, the next time someone took it for a ride to the exit.Regards Paula

Shroom
25-05-2002, 15:37
Most of you will have read the book "The Unofficail Guide to Walt Disney World" written by Bob Schlinger.

The publishers also do a version for Kid.. "the unofficial Guide to
Florida with Kids" by Pam Brandon.
Publishers are Macmillan Travel.

Siobhan

bonnie
28-05-2002, 00:31
When you go and rent a stroller you should hang a bandana or something that will say it is yours on it, people have had them taken mistaklenly thinking it was theirs because in Disney the move them all the time on you and people get confused. I realize they have your name on it, but if you left it in acertain place most times people just go right for that one place and take it. I have had people tell me that they hang something that looks like a childs dirty diaper in the bag off the handle, and NEVER get it taken. I don't suggest a real dirty diaper in the hot sun all day. Bonnie

florida4sun
15-06-2002, 08:39
Yes this trick is used quite often by hardened Disney visitors. This trick is to use melted choclate or refried beans (probaly more realistic). Make sure it is well visible through a bag.

martin

quote:
When you go and rent a stroller you should hang a bandana or something that will say it is yours on it, people have had them taken mistaklenly thinking it was theirs because in Disney the move them all the time on you and people get confused. I realize they have your name on it, but if you left it in acertain place most times people just go right for that one place and take it. I have had people tell me that they hang something that looks like a childs dirty diaper in the bag off the handle, and NEVER get it taken. I don't suggest a real dirty diaper in the hot sun all day. Bonnie

floridadreamvilla.co.uk
12-12-2002, 17:39
Just re-visited this topic after returning from our trip.

We brought 2 red strollers with navy seats from K-mart. Quite stylish for the $12 each!!!! Having red handles and frame was a big plus as they we distinctive when retrieving after show etc.

As above I would add something to personalise your strollers, but just couldn't opt for the fake diaper.....yuk