PDA

View Full Version : Free Photo

paula
28-04-2002, 02:16
Yes Disney giving away somthing free.. If you go into Innoventions the road to tomorrow,and sit through a 2 or could be 3 min film, about Xerox your prize is a A4 size family photo, you choose what background we pick the calender and add text.. have a good holiday from the villa owners and put it on the wall in our kitchen.

imported_n/a
22-09-2002, 19:52
Innoventions is a great place for teenagers:

Computer games, virtual-reality demos and other gadgets could keep most teenagers happy for hours.

This is where Walkie Talkies come in handy so you can leave the older kids and go off to the other attractions with the younger ones.

blott
22-09-2002, 20:53
All sorts of gadgets for hands on try outs should keep most kids happy for ages. Good idea about the walkie talkies - does anyone provide these in your home for guests to use?

Blott

imported_n/a
23-09-2002, 01:24
Using the Search Option.

Some people do provide walkie talkies from threads I have read before : if you are looking for a particular subject if you click Search at the top of the page you can simply type in the subject you are looking for and it will list all areas that the "words" have appeared - such a help and keeps subjects together.

florida4sun
23-09-2002, 01:26
Argh!, we have enough trouble with TV remotes disapearing...........

quote:
All sorts of gadgets for hands on try outs should keep most kids happy for ages. Good idea about the walkie talkies - does anyone provide these in your home for guests to use?

Blott

Martin

Another Day in Paradise!

Edited by - florida4sun on 22/09/2002 21:26:59

blott
23-09-2002, 02:53
Calm down Martin! I was just wondering if others had them for the use of their guests, not buying some straight off...!

Blott

popintune
12-08-2004, 00:00
innoventions is great, when i went i got a family photo but don't remember the 2-3min film!?

lozza[msnwink].