PDA

View Full Version : whats the weather like now

brownie 1972
08-12-2009, 03:20
hello all,

I am leaving next week for my first family trip to orlando, can anybody tell me what the weather is like at present....do i need to bring a jacket?[msncool]

SDJ
08-12-2009, 05:10
It is always advisable to have something warm as the air conditioning in restaurants is sometimes very cold after you have been in the sunshine all day.

Have a great trip and hope the weather is kind to you although you will still have a wonderful time with so much to see and do.

Sandra

Clare R
08-12-2009, 05:11
Last Friday/Saturday it rained on the Gulf Coast for 25 hours - it was not cold however.

Today, Monday, 7th December, I have sat on a beach for four hours and returned to the villa with very red limbs.

I would suggest nothing more than a sweatshirt but I am a little south of Orlando so others may say otherwise.

christhear
08-12-2009, 13:00
You will obviously have some warm clothes with you as you are travelling from the UK. You can get the odd cold snap over Christmas so I would have a couple of pairs of long trousers, maybe 1 sweatshirt and a jacket each. If you are in a villa it will have laundry facilities so you dont need to overpack.

Karen
08-12-2009, 18:23
The trick at this time of the year is to wear layers. I normally wear thinish long trousers or 3/4 length trousers with blouse and zipped top for first thing in the morning and the evening. It has been getting into the low 80's by the middle of the day the last few days :-)

chrizzy100
08-12-2009, 18:47
It has to be 40 or less before I need a sweater...but I find keeping your feet warm a must if it does go cooler..the kids wear a t-shirt and then a long sleeved shirt..and a hoody ..I can then put the long sleeved in a bag when it warms up and they wear the hoody around their waists..something with pockets is nice for if you are standing around...gloves can be a pain..

brownie 1972
09-12-2009, 00:37
Thanks all, on 6 days let to go now

Clare R
09-12-2009, 02:57
I have spent the past two days sitting on a very sunny beach with the temperature around the 80 mark, sunset is around 5.40 pm